23 August 2015

Nothing and Everything.

Greetings, Fellow Hitos.
On page 156 Preach My Gospel so lovingly lets us know that "Nothing happens in missionary work until you find someone to teach." I can therefore, confidently tell you that n o t h i n g  happened this week!
Uuuuuuuunntillll last night of course! Because end of the week miracles are definitely a thing. 
We decided to go streeting near the Nagano eki! Not because we had nothing else to do, but because that was our definitive choice. Yes.
So after a couple hours we headed back toward the front of the eki, and talked to this really tall and pretty woman. She was definitely not Japanese. So we asked. She was from Morocco! And you know what they speak there? ARABIC. And what does my most radical companion speak?
ARABIC.
Needless to say, she accepted to meet with U.S. Tonight to hear about what happens after we die. HOORAY! 
As I have testified of before, the Lord answers our prayers. My testimony of that grows and strengthens each week is this remarkable field. I didn't know it was like that. I thought you just gained a testimony of something and that was that. But no, Doctrine and Covenants chapter 50 is so true,
24 That which is of God is light; and he that receiveth light, and continueth in God, receiveth more light; and that light groweth brighter and brighter until the perfect day.
That's how it works, when we work on it and towards it, our light of Christ grows brighter and brighter and we receive more knowledge and experience. I love this thing. 
Love,
Sister Brewer

No comments: