13 November 2008
10 November 2008
07 November 2008
Be thankful for all you have! Others may have it harder that you. Some of you may be thinking. . . "I'm those others;" but we all have our challenges. It does not matter where you are, but were you are headed. But think of all the things you do have, instead of what you don't. If you can't find something to be thankful for, you are ridiculous. Think of the people who love you. Love is one of the most precious things in our world. If you still can't think of something, make something to be thankful for: an life with no regrets. Live everyday like it is you last chance to show the world what you are made of. Life is such a wonderful adventure, be thankful for it. Be thankful for waffles. Those are great too. Sorry to ruin the nice tingly feeling; but HELLO this is Random Thoughts Emporium.
06 November 2008
05 November 2008
Happy Easter everyone! I hope (when it comes) you all have a fantastic holiday. May the Easter bunny bring you many sugary fun treats in cheap plastic eggs. SAVE THE EARTH! It's so easy! Here are my top five ways to help our environment NOW:
- Recycle. It's easy and going on almost anywhere. We can save so many trees a year just by putting the paper in a different bin. Plus, you need those trees for oxygen, so you're going to want them there.
- Volunteer in your community to clean up a park, or other polluted area. It's a great way to spend a free Saturday.
- Conserve water. If you are not using it (for example, in the shower while shampooing your hair), turn it off.
- If you have a short distance to go, don't drive. Simply walk. It's great for the environment and healthy for you. It's like a two-for-one sale, cool huh?
- Don't hunt for a sport. It's utterly ridiculous and pointless. The only reason you should be killing animals is to survive (food).
So, do your part and help our world. "If we each save a little, we can all save a lot." It's hanging right there in my locker.
Eat vanilla pudding often. It's delicious. Even the sugar free kind. I wonder who plays the voice of Elmo. Elmo is fantastic. Or is Elmo real? Hm. . . tune in tomorrow to see if I've found out!
04 November 2008
Congratulations to Barack Obama for winning the election! It was I great one I highly enjoyed.
Arachibutyrophobia. Whoa. Yes, you just tried pronouncing it but once you got to "chi" you gave up. Now what does this MEAN?! Well, arachibutyrophobia is the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth! How could someone be afraid of something like THAT?! How so very odd.
That would be kind of fun to say all the time. Like, if your a brand new student. . . "Now, tell us about yourself." You could simply say "I have arachibutyrophia, and I enjoy soccer." Then you could have everyone wondering what the heck your up to. Now that would a blast.
Also, did you know that if you peel a banana from the bottom, you won't end up with those annoying little stringy things! Yay!