22 February 2015

Rollin' with Elder Ballard

We made gyoza. *selfie apparently required* Hashtag: Japan.

And now for something important! Sometimes you are the most blessed missionary in the entire world and get to have a Mission Conference given by Elder Ballard and other amazing members of the seventy. Elder M. Russell Ballard spoke to us about becoming better missionaries and loving the people we serve. Hearing from him was obviously wonderful, but I was really able to learn from the spirit just by watching his example as an apostle. A disciple of Jesus Christ who really knows him and exemplifies him in his ministry as an Apostle. He holds his wife's hand and makes observations and testifies from the spirit and follows every prompting he gives him. He is bold but also perfectly meek. That's who I want to be. I trustworthy disciple. I think my favorite thing he said in his address was this, which I think we can certainly all apply and be successful if we do. He asked to give our best each day and, "Just let the spirit of the Lord roll with ya."
So let's do that. Write me a letter about your favorite scripture. Love you!
Sister Brewer

Let's Learn Japanese! (am I a 1997 computer software?)
しまうま (she-mau-ma)
Meaning: Zebra



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments: