07 February 2018

Anthology of Desires

Dear God,
thank you for mommy and daddy thank you for a dis day please bless that I can have a little brover amen.

Dear God,
Thank you for mommy and daddy and baby sitser please bless that we will all have good dreams and be happy and know whats right, amen.

Dear God,
Thank you that I am so beautiful. Please bless that my sister wouldn't bug me so much and bless people who are poor. Please bless that it will be cheesy breadsticks at lunch tomorrow. Amen.

Dear God,
Thank you for this day and for the food. Bless me not to be so ugly anymore and not trip in dance so much. Please bless that McKenna and Rosie will let me play with them at recess tomorrow and bless mom that she won't be so bossy. Amen.

Dear God,
Thank you that I get to go to work with my dad like every day and have so much fun. What do you want me to be when I'm like older? A magician? A writer? A mom? I think I want to be a mom. Like the best mom ever who even knows how to sew. Amen.

Dear God,
Thank you for the pretty sky, I really liked the nice colors during the sunset tonight. Please bless me to make some friends and not become evil in junior high. Amen.

Dear God,
I am thankful for my mom and dad and for the love in our home. Thank you that I could be in the school musical this year. Please help me know what to say when Katherine says mean stuff. Please please please please bless that Zeke will think I'm pretty and not like Katherine anymore. Amen.

Dear God,
Thank you for my family, and thank you for all the sunshine Aunt Shana was for me. Will you let her into heaven, even though she didn't do everything right? Will I get to see her again? Please help me to be as kind as she was. Amen.

Dear God,
Aunt Terry is in for surgery today. Please bless that the chemotherapy will work. Amen.

Dear God,
Thank you that Aunt Terry beat it. Please bless Grandma to beat it too. Amen.

Dear God,
Please say hi to Grandma for me, and please bless Grandpa to feel closer to her. Amen.

Dear God,
Thank you for my amazing friends and cool teachers. Thank you that I finally have this great part in the school play! Why does everyone have a boyfriend besides me? Amen.

Dear God,
Please help me fall out of love with my boyfriend. Amen.

Dear God,
What a beautiful day for graduation. I can't believe it's over! Thank you for my supportive and present family. Please bless that I will understand what's next for me. It seems dark up ahead, and it feels dark inside. I don't think death would be so bad. I won't do it myself, but if you want me back, I won't be mad. Amen.

Dear God,
Thank you for such an exceptional sunset tonight. Every piece you have created is revitalizing and a poignant expression of love. Those clouds, vibrant and vivacious colors blended so flawlessly, a piece of art. I promise to give it all I have. Amen.

Dear God,
Thank you for this remarkable experience to be in this beautiful new country. It's gorgeous, and I love these people. I don't deserve this, I feel worthless. This is the hardest thing I have ever done. Please, please help me understand Japanese. Please help me be useful. Amen.

Dear God,
I have been here for over a year, trying to be my best and do what is good, but I don't think I am doing anything good. Inside is a vicious war of horrible feelings. Have I done it all wrong? Have I done anything at all? I know have magic to do. But this feels poisonous. Amen.

Dear God,
I don't get it, but thank you for peace. Amen.

Dear God,
Thank you so much for Jesus. I didn't realize it was Him all along, thank you. He is my joy and my song and I will praise Him forever. Amen.

Dear God,
Should I marry Tyler Rennat?

Dear God,
Should I marry Tyler Rennat?

Dear God,
Should I marry Tyler Rennat?

Dear God,
Should I marry Tyler Rennat?

Dear God,
I'm going to marry Tyler Rennat.

Dear God,
AAAH. Amen.

Dear God,
Thank you so much for sending me Tyler Rennat. I love him and now I understand family a little better and I am so excited for what is ahead. Thank you for all he has taught me. Thank you so much for the medicine that keeps my head level, thank you for my good healthy body, thank you for an education, and thank you for the mountains. Please bless Kaye Blaine to feel better. Amen.


Dear God,

No comments: