23 October 2014

Hosting.. Already?

I hosted new missionaries this week! That was so fun and I can't believe that was me three weeks ago. the MTC is a great place to be. The employees have been putting up an immense amount of Christmas lights! They better turn on before I leave because these are a few of my favorite things: Christmas lights.
MTC is fabulous! Sorry, I can't exactly figure out how to send pictures to the blog, hopefully some will show up someday. As missionaries, our purpose is to invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive His restored Gospel. I testify that the Gospel is true and it is the way to fulfillment, happiness and righteousness. But the best thing about it is the fact that we all have agency, or power to choose. 
I invite YOU, reader, to get your hands on a copy of the Book of Mormon and read the introduction of it, please. Especially the last two paragraphs. Don't take anyone's word for the Gospel to be true, come see what you think! Then invite a friend to do the same. If you have any questions hop onto Mormon.org or talk to some missionaries, who will do their very very best to answer your concerns. This week I have gained a testimony that the Book of Mormon really is the keystone of our religion, it is true, and therefore all our principles, which are derived from it, are true. I love the Gospel, I love you, and so does Jesus Christ! 
Please be kind to one another.
Love,
Sister Brewer.

No comments: